May I have everyone’s attention in the blog world PLEASE… Today we are celebrating a very special day… today is Grace’s BIRTHDAY!! 🎉👏🏻*Cue happy dance[click here to see what that looks like ;)], whistles, cheers, and roaring applause*👏🏻🎉. 23 honestly never looked better! 💆🏼💗 With her gorgeous smile, joyful spirit, and vivacious personality, Grace adds a sparkle to our lives that is beyond describing! and today… we get to celebrate her!! To commemorate this special day, I get to ask Grace 6 questions and then share 6 very random facts about her. 😄💛 Without further ado, here is a chance for you to learn a little more about this birthday beauty!! 🎉
How do you take your coffee? With friends [💕 💁🏼 y’all, her favorite drink at the moment is an iced cappuccino… no sugar! Or a macchiato if she’s at her favorite coffee shop.]
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why would you go there? Port Aransas for some R+R at Coffee Waves
What’s your ultimate Dream job? To design and market my own Children’s Apparel line. 🙊😁 [Well now, looks like she’s living our her dream 😉💗]
If you were stuck on a deserted island with only 3 things, what would those 3 things be? Bible, 4 year supply of non-perishable granola bars, someone with the ability to get me back to civilization once my granola bars are gone.
Favorite verse of the year: Psalm 126:5-6
Favorite Song/hymn: Praise to the Lord
- ) Grace has owned and operated her own business since she was 11!
- ) She happens to be an expert in all fields! 🙊
- ) Grace has a diligent, faithful and prudent spirit that flows out in the work she daily puts her hands to!! 💛
- ) She can make a delicious chocolate bunt cake. Y’all, the BEST.BUNT.EVER!
- ) Unknown to most, Grace plays the violin.
- ) She used to be a contortionist. It’s true, she used to be able to do back bends that would leave most of you speechless! 🙊
- ) BONUS!! Today is her birthday!!! 😮🙌🏻🎉
Happy HAPPY birthday, Grace!! I am so thankful for your patient service, friendship, and sisterhood. You are a daily blessing to us and we are tremendously grateful for you!☺️💛 Hope your birthday is the BEST YET and may this next year and all that follow overflow with God’s goodness as you continue to seek and serve Him! Y’all, DON’T LEAVE until you leave Grace with a little birthday cheer in the comment section!! 🎉