It’s finally here! ♡ One of the biggest and BEST days of the year….. MOTHER’S DAY!!!´*•.¸♥¸.•*´[←as close to confetti as I can get ;] In honor of my MOM’S 32nd year of motherhood, I will share a few completely outstanding facts about her. :D She:
- Has been mothering for 32 years!
- Has birthed 14 children! [septupling the USA average children per couple ;]
- Endured 140 months of pregnancy [my mom carries her babies for 10 months… longer than the average lady but far less than an elephant!! ;)] which is a combine total of 11.6 years.
- Changed over 70,000 diapers.
- Homeschooled for near 22 years. Which means she’s been through the first grade near a dozen times! ;)
- VERY PATIENTLY washed and rewashed, folded, and sorted somewhere around 56,000 loads of laundry!
- Can organize ANYTHING…. blindfolded. ;)
- Mastered the double crust apple pie! [huge feat in my opinion :]
- Is the WORLD’S BEST MOTHER!!!!!
Word’s really can’t describe our Mom and the years she has sacrificed for us! We are blessed to have her as our Mother!!
⊱✿ HAPPY MOTHER’S Day MOM!! We are so thankful for YOU!!✿⊰
And a post isn’t complete without photos!!! A few of my FAVORITE photos of my mom. Some from then and some from now :)!
“Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.”