Early Morning Gingerbread House | For He is our peace

“For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us”
Ephesians 2:14

“Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”
Psalm 127:1

Gingerbread House SHILOH PHOTOGRAPHY Gingerbread House SHILOH PHOTOGRAPHY 1

Gingerbread House SHILOH PHOTOGRAPHY 2

Gingerbread House SHILOH PHOTOGRAPHY 5

Gingerbread House SHILOH PHOTOGRAPHY 6

Gingerbread House SHILOH PHOTOGRAPHY 7

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
Isaiah 9:6

6 thoughts on “Early Morning Gingerbread House | For He is our peace

1. Christina says:

So fun! I have many wonderful memories of making gingerbread houses with my family. Sadly, we have not been able to do them in several years. Perhaps this year will be different as there has been some discussion, although, not for several weeks.
    I really enjoy seeing the different designs in the pictures! My family used to do a house per person which was a lot of baking, but it was always exciting to see the different styles that people came up with. It also gave great incite into personalities. ;)

Merry Christmas!

• Rachel says:

Oh! Everybody doing their own sounds fun. :) Definitely would be a lot of work though. We kind of cheat and buy the pre-made gingerbread! ;)
      Thank you for the comment and Merry Christmas, Christina!

2. Sarah says:

I think something is wrong with WordPress reader (well, we all KNOW this after their new update! :)) ’cause I missed this one! How fun! There is something about gingerbread houses that just make me smile. :) Hope you’re having a lovely day, Rachel!

• Rachel says:

Gingerbread houses are so much fun! :) Had a wonderfully lovely day, thank you so much! :) Hoping your new week is wonderfully blessed!

3. shadowlilies says:

Fun…fun… fun… I think I’m missing posts too. I’m going to have to go back and catch up, especially the one about your cards that Sarah told me about and I totally missed. I’ll be back.. :)

• Rachel says:

Oh my! If this is the last post in your feed than you have definitely missed quite a few posts! :) Love receiving your comments. They always brighten my day!