It’s Official! | Fall 2012 Launch

“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
Revelations 4:11

Finally, after several ,months of designing, many  hours of work, 7,000+ photos taken and edited, we launched our Fall 2012 line this morning!! By far our hardest season to produce and prepare for it’s debut yet. Fall 2012 is our first full clothing line and we are all so excited to see where the Lord takes us. Praising the Lord for the strength to accomplish this season!

Note to fellow photographers: If you are trying to decide between lightroom and photoshop cs6 go with lightroom!!  :) I use lightroom for 90% of my editing. The other 10% is in photoshop CS6.  Lightroom is a much better value and geared more toward photography!

A few of my favorites. Go to our sites to see the complete collection!
GraciousMay.com & Snugars.com

And this is what I use photoshop cs6 for! :)VV

“O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endures forever.”
1 Chronicles 16:34

About Rachel

"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If you are willing and obedient you shall eat the good of the land; but if you refuse and rebel, you shall be devoured by the sword"; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken." Isaiah 1:18-20

8 thoughts on “It’s Official! | Fall 2012 Launch

  1. Those pictures are all incredible. You do such an amzing job. You and your sisters are all soo creatinve!

    Thanks for the information as I have been looking at lightroom and photoshop lately!

  2. These are absolutely gorgeous… You are amazing with your camera…I know it helps that your subjects are so adorable, but I am astounded with your talent in photography. And whoever makes the shoes and clothing,,,your sisters? They are also just as amazing! You are all an incredible blessing!

    (I tried to click on the links and they didn’t work…just so you know. : )

    1. Thank you! God gets any glory and all the credit. :) I am so thankful He has blessed me with the ability to capture His creation!! My older and younger sisters do the wonderful design work on the shoes and clothing. Thank you, again for your encouragement!!

      P.S. Thanks for the heads up on the links. Didn’t even notice until you mentioned it!!

Leave a comment and make my day! ;)