- my cup of tea was cold by the time I remembered I didn’t drink it… not a major problem. Iced tea is great!
- In the process of making Homemade Reeces Peanutbutter cups I burnt 2 entire bags of chocolate chips all because I had my mind on something other than melting chocolate… obviously! :)
- I failed to remember to take meat for dinner out of the deep freeze until it was practically dinner time.
- My black-eyed peas were hard as rocks and chicken…. not cooked!
- AND last BUT definitely not least…. my Adobe Lightroom crashed :( And I hadn’t backed up my files in…. well, ever!
Ever had “just one of those days”? Well I sure did today (looks at the clock and realizes it is now a new day so it was actually yesterday :)! Not a BAD day, just one of those days when everything seems to go awry.
Yes, just one of those days. Thankfully I sit here at the
end of the day beginning of a new day and laugh about it. By the grace of God and His strength alone, I am still alive and healthy and my family is safe. A few burnt chocolate chips(sorry Mom and Dad, I owe you 2 bags of Nestle Semi sweet Chips ;), hard black-eyed peas, and a cup of cold tea were just little trifles added to my wonderful day to keep it exciting and out of the ordinary ;)
May your tea be hot, peas soft, meat cooked, Lightroom backed-up, and mind continually set on Christ :)
“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.- Romans 6:23